Licensing and Mitigation Works
Works that may impact great crested newts or the habitats they utilise will require a licence from the relevant Statutory National Government Organisation. Middlemarch Environmental has a proven track record of mitigation design and successful licence application and mitigation implementation.
Middlemarch Environmental has extensive experience of providing cost-effective solutions for all aspects of great crested newt assessment and mitigation, and can also provide the following services:
- Advising on how to incorporate great crested newts into development;
- Design and construction of new habitats;
- Habitat Creation Enhancement;
- Habitat Management;
- Ecological clerk of work/Supervision; and,
- Advice on and installation of great crested newt fencing.
- Trapping and Translocation