What we do
Middlemarch Environmental offer a wide range of services addressing all aspects of Arboriculture which range from a single residential dwelling to large scale strategic projects across the U.K. Our dedicated team of professional Arboriculturists have the necessary qualifications, experience and equipment to provide a professional, pragmatic and pro-active approach to your project.
Our qualified Arboriculturists are happy to discuss your requirements over the phone prior to instruction and pride themselves on providing clear and concise advice in an understandable, no-nonsense way.
We can provide innovative solutions to a wide range of technical issues and ensure all information is presented in a transparent, comprehensive and understandable form.
Our services include:
- Arboricultural Assessments to BS5837:2012 Trees in Relation to Design Demolition and Development – Recommendations including Preliminary Arboricultural Assessments (PAA)
- Arboricultural Impact Assessment (AIA) and Arboricultural Method Statements (AMS)
- Pre-commencement Site Meetings, Arboricultural Audits and Clerk of Works Supervision
- Decay Detection
- NHBC Assessment
- Mortgage Reports and Subsidence Assessments
- Tree Hazard Assessment and Management
- Woodland and Historic Landscape Management
- Statutory Constraints advice including Tree Preservation Order, Conservation Area, Ancient Woodland and Felling License Applications
- Tree Evaluation Method for Preservation Orders
- Subterranean Investigation of Roots using Ground Penetrating Radar and / or Airspade