Additional Botanical Surveys
Middlemarch’s team of experienced surveyors includes a number of highly skilled botanists. We offer the following botanical surveys and assessments:
- National Vegetation Classification (NVC) assessment.
- Invasive species surveys and method statements, including Japanese knotweed surveys.
- Targeted surveys for notable plants, e.g. orchid surveys.
- Wildlife site criteria assessments.
Additional Protected Species Surveys
Middlemarch is also able to complete surveys and assessments for a broad range of other species and species groups, including:
- White Clawed Crayfish
- Invertebrates, including stag beetles, butterflies, dragonflies
- Red squirrel
- Pine marten
- Natterjack toad
- Common amphibians
Renewable Energy Projects
At Middlemarch we have worked on a large number of renewable energy sites, ranging in scale from small scale solar and wind power sites to large wind and solar farms. We are able to assist with any ecological issues related to renewable energy projects.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Middlemarch regarding any survey requirements that you may have.