What we do
The GIS team at Middlemarch Environmental is experienced in providing mapping, database and spatial analysis solutions as part of ecological assessments as well as to custom specifications.
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) is an invaluable tool in visualising, analysing and communicating survey data and for managing large datasets that combine pertinent external data with survey data.
Our GIS Mapping & Analysis expertise is applied in support of:
- Quantitative Habitat Mapping and modelling for land use and sustainable development planning
- Green and Blue Infrastructure design and planning
- Landscape-scale habitat creation and restoration
- Landscape and Visual (L&V) impact assessment
- Validating Net Gain compensation, rural subsidy and agri-environment grant schemes
- Whole estate management
At Middlemarch Environmental, we use ArcGIS and can supply our GIS data in various formats, including: ESRI (various native formats), CAD (DWG/DXF), MapInfo (TAB, MIF), and many other OGC® formats.